Paul Rodriguez en La Fuente

Unas cuantas fotos que pude tomar de Paul Rodríguez en la exhibición en La Fuente, antes de que la gente se volviera loca

91 Responses to “Paul Rodriguez en La Fuente”

1. Julz says:

Apoco se pusieron locos? Pero que tal raspó la tabla de el P.Rod?

2. persi says:

La que mas me gustó, es la del calzón roto de Paul!
    ajajajajajaja
    y la de los morritos tapandose con las tablas de los botellazos!

Como siempre, tus fotos son las peores!

nvidia]

3. pepe says:

yo fuyyy xDDDDDDD se pucieron bn lokos por ezo se llevaron a paul y todos los q estabamos en las gradas no enojamos y lanzamos botellazos almenos yo llegue a las 5 de la mañana a verlo y fuimos los primero para q rompieran toda una reja y obstruyeran casi todo el skatepark y tuvieran mjor vista

4. Rene says:

Todos al final se convirtieron en porros y en marihuanos xDDD

5. Lucia Soto says:

Hola,

Excelente blog! Y justo ahora estamos un proyecto de bloggers alternativos. Si te interesa participar no dudes en contactarme :)

Lucia

6. Giulio says:

Interesting photo story…I saw one of the skater got injured. It must be an interesting show, so many audience there.

7. Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine?

8. Tayna Ottrix says:

9. Black on black in the Charg I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

10. With thanks! Valuable information!

11. Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine?

12. Young Sarvey says:

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine?

13. Hello. impressive job. I did not anticipate this. https://bzp65.com/

14. With thanks! Valuable information!

15. Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine?

16. Marina Polin says:

With thanks! Valuable information!

17. Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine?

18. Jose Vielle says:

Black on black in the Charger I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini https://bzp65.com/

19. Black on black in the Charger I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

20. Kirby Doney says:

21. Black on black in the Charg I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

22. Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine?

23. This is a impressive story. Thanks! https://bzp65.com/

24. Black on black in the Charg I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

25. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. https://bzp65.com/

26. With thanks! Valuable information!

27. Mack Gundy says:

With thanks! Valuable information!

28. With thanks! Valuable information!

29. Hello. impressive job. I did not anticipate this. https://bzp65.com/

30. Tillie Sales says:

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine?

31. Diego Billey says:

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine?

32. Derma Veil ® 被喻為新世代逆齡完美輪廓塑造,最新一代的PLLA膠原。 2003年獲得Mexican Ministry of Health (SSA)認證及美國FDA出口認證,並於2006年在拉丁美洲及遠東至東南亞地區廣泛使用,多個臨床實例見證能改善老化、遺傳、疾病(如脂肪萎縮)等引起的凹陷問題,其效果備受認同。蘊含兩大活性成分均具有生物兼容性及分解性,可逐步被人體自然分解吸收,有效塑造童顏肌 : 1. 聚左乳酸 (Poly-L-lactic acid / PLLA) : 促進骨膠原生長 2. 甘醇酸(Glycolic Acid ) 使皮膚表皮層黏膠性脂質鬆軟,改善皮膚厚度,加速細胞再生,減少皺紋及疤痕,加強保濕功能,增加光澤,美白效果。 由於甘醇酸分子較小,容易滲透皮膚 治療前: 皮膚的凹陷/皺紋 治療後: 成分被人體吸收、並刺激膠原增生,撫平皺紋及凹陷部位。 注入BOTOX(保妥適)會抑制突觸前膜釋放神經遞質,阻斷乙酰膽鹼(Acetylcholine)的釋放,從而使肌肉張力下降或癱瘓麻痺,皺紋也隨之而逐漸消失。

33. Black on black in the Charg I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

34. With thanks! Valuable information!

35. ISA KNOX 伊莎諾絲 【水清新潔膚系列】紫水晶角質煥膚霜的商品介紹 ISA KNOX 伊莎諾絲,水清新潔膚系列,紫水晶角質煥膚霜

36. Black on black in the Charg I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

37. ShaylaXdgmi says:

Incredible update of captcha solution package “XEvil 4.0″:
    captcha recognition of Google (ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3), Facebook, BitFinex, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another types of captcha,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can use XEvil 4.0 with any most popular SEO/SMM programms: iMacros, XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other software.

Interested? There are a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.

FREE DEMO AVAILABLE!

Good luck!

38. 豐唇 says:

大尺寸的化妝棉經過精挑細選,具有最佳傳送產品成分的效果和舒適的使用感。

39. With thanks! Valuable information!

40. Black on black in the Charger I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

41. Ronnie Radon says:

42. It?s hard to come by knowledgeable people on this subject, however, you https://bzp65.com/

43. Max Lievens says:

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine?

44. Amee Poarch says:

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine?

45. Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine?

46. 復古與現代優雅共融!Bally 2016春夏鞋履系列 – STYLE-TIPS.COM 從亮眼的金色搭釦到鞋跟的藝術設計,Bally 2016春夏女裝鞋履系列貫徹個性化…

47. Enrique Barz says:

With thanks! Valuable information!

48. good stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your blog. https://bzp65.com/

49. Kerri Cavins says:

With thanks! Valuable information!

50. nike shox says:

I just wanted to construct a brief comment to say thanks to you for all of the splendid techniques you are writing on this website. My particularly long internet lookup has finally been honored with sensible insight to write about with my classmates and friends. I ‘d suppose that most of us readers actually are very much lucky to exist in a good site with so many awesome professionals with useful things. I feel extremely lucky to have discovered your site and look forward to many more awesome moments reading here. Thanks again for everything.